Russian House in Alicante is a non-profit association created in January 2012 by a group of Russian-speaking people from Eastern Europe and residents in the province of Alicante. The House of Russia in Alicante helps in the preparation of visas for the Russian Federation in our city, in Alicante, without the need to go to the consulate in Madrid or in Barcelona.
Our goals and objectives:
- Popularization of the tourism, cultural and business areas of the Costa Blanca in the Russian Federation and other countries of the former USSR: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan. Assistance in the development of tourism in the province of Alicante both in Spain and abroad.
- Support and assistance in the social adaptation and integration of migrants from Eastern Europe.
- Maintenance and dissemination of cultural and social values of the peoples of Eastern Europe: language, cuisine, national holidays, religion, etc.
- Strengthening the links between the population of Eastern Europe and the host country.
- Establishment of friendly relations between groups of immigrants.
- School for children of immigrants
- Courses of foreign language and vocational guidance
- Organization of cultural events
- Legalization and registration of all documents of the countries of the former USSR
- Registration of visas for Russia for citizens and residents of Spain
President of Russian House in Alicante: Aleksandr Chepurnoy.